All children have a right to an engaging, broad, balanced and relevant education which provides continuity and progression and takes individual differences into account. We aim to make the children independent, ambitious and appreciative. As a Heritage School every opportunity to use the local area and improve heritage opportunities is taken, such as visiting local attractions and using local people to support the curriculum. Click on the links below to access the long term plans for the different areas in school. Further information on what children are covering each term is also available on the learning letters, sent out every half term.
Year 6 Year 3,4 & 5 Key Stage 1 Foundation Stage
Through our curriculum we ensure that children
* learn skills for learning and life
* are fluent in the application of literacy, numeracy and ICT
* are able to use opportunities to direct their own learning
* have experiences that enhance their spiritual, moral, social and cultural development
* understand the DfE five elements of British Values which is outlined in the statement below
R CE British Values.docx
Work in school is designed to match the needs of the children to the requirements of the new National Curriculum.